martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Research Process


I had a few weeks to research and used a variety of resources for it. The first day I went with mu librarian, Mr. Andrea, he had a 40 minute session explaining me and other classmates how to use Ebsco. Ebsco is research database. In Ebsco you may find Newspaper articles, magazines, books, online articles and encyclopedias. Here I found about Amanda Todd, a Canadian girl you will learn about further in this text.
The rest of my days were spent in the school computers researching in internet. I used a variety of resources such as government WebPages and even online sites used to write testimonies. I was surprised in the amount of information that I found. I found even one explaining to kids how was it and how could you prevent it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario